11/8, 6-8pm: Impact of Opioids Panel Discussion, Hosted by City of Fremont
Addressing the Impact of Opioids and Other Drugs on Youth & Our Community
When: Wednesday, November 8, 2023
Doors Open at 5:30 p.m.
Program is from 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Panel, 7:30 - 8 p.m. Q&A
Location: Irvington High School Theater, 41800 Blacow Road, Fremont, CA 94538
- A panel discussion to raise awareness of the increase of opioid and other drug misuse in our community.
- The opioid crisis will be highlighted.
- Ask questions to the expert panel.
- Resources for support and treatment.
- April Rovero – Founder/Executive Director National Coalition Against Prescription Drug Abuse
- Sanjay Patel, Director of Pharmacy, Haller’s Pharmacy
- David Sariñana, SUD Intervention Specialist, City of Fremont Human Services Dept. Youth and Family Services Division
- City of Fremont Police Department
City of Fremont Human Services Department, Youth and Family Services
Contact: (510)574-2100, firstname.lastname@example.org.