Withdrawal Information

Withdrawal Information

Leaving JFK?

Make sure that your student has cleared all debts here at Kennedy prior to you withdrawing. 

Past debts, turning in all laptops, books etc.

Please contact our business office to see if your student has any debts.


If you need to withdraw your student from Kennedy High School, please use the link below:

FUSD Exit Form


Once the form is completed by the parent/guardian and is approved by the Registrar the parent/guardian will get a copy of the completed form. You can give this form to your student’s new school.


  Your student’s new school can request official records by fax or email:

  fax: (510) 438-9287 - email: jdamewood@fusdk12.net

                                *ATTN: Registrar*