From the student and teacher in the classroom, to parent volunteers, to committee members, as well as the hundreds of staff all the way to the members of the Board of Education - WE all make up the community that strives to support the mission of FUSD - to provide equitable opportunities that educate, challenge, and inspire students of all ages, talents, and ability levels.
- Attend or live stream our Board of Education meetings to stay informed about what's happening in FUSD.
- District committees offer parents/guardians and other Fremont residents opportunities for meaningful participation, see our District Committees webpage for more information.
- We are hiring! Visit our Employment & Careers page for more information.
- Parent/Guardian volunteer opportunities are available if you are looking to share your skills and time to our school community.
- Find information on flyer distribution to learn about sharing information with our students and families.
- Please consider donating to FUSD.
- FUSD partners with the Fremont Education Foundation [↗] to raise funds that serve our students and staff.
- To find information about renting FUSD facilities, please visit our Community Services Department.
- Find information about becoming a school crossing guard from the Fremont Police Department [↗].