Office & Principal
Lila Bringhurst Elementary School
45051 Wisdom Rd.
Fremont, CA 94538
Johanna White, Principal [email protected]
Paulina Sanchez, Secretary, [email protected]
Delia Pulido, Attendance/student records, [email protected]
To Report Your Child's Absence
Please call 510-490-1205 and press 7 to leave a message.
- Your Child's Name
- Room Number
- Reason for Absence
You can leave messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FUSD has implemented a new automated absence calling system. If your child is marked absent, the system will automatically start calling at 10:00 AM. If you have already reported your child's absence, please disregard this call.
In order to ensure student safety and focus on student learning, all adults visiting campus must check in at the office before entering campus. Please do not enter the buildings or come onto the blacktop without checking in at the office.
HERE ARE SOME SIMPLE REMINDERS FOR DRIVERS:
- Slow down and be especially alert in residential neighborhoods and school zones.
- Remember to stop for pedestrians who are trying to walk across the street in a crosswalk.
- Take extra time to look for kids at intersections, on medians and on curbs.
- Enter and exit driveways and alleys slowly and carefully.
- Watch for children on and near the road in the morning and after school hours.
- Reduce any distractions inside your car so you can concentrate on the road and your surroundings. Put down your phone and don’t talk or text while driving.
- If your child’s school has a pick-up/drop off valet system, obey the rules and volunteers running the program.
Reminder for your kids:
- They should cross the street with an adult until they are at least 10 years old or an age of maturity where they can make independent decisions.
- Remind them that they should never speak, accept gifts or rides from a stranger.
- Cross the street at corners, using traffic signals and crosswalks.
- Never run out into the streets or cross in between parked cars.
- Make sure they always walk in front of the bus where the driver can see them.
- Wear a helmet when riding a bike, scooter or skateboard.
- They should know their phone number, address and cell phone number of a parent. You can find more school safety tips at www.safekids.org
BE SAFE AND DRIVE CAREFULLY!
Each school site shall designate a school site contact for assisting students regarding rights and issues of transgender and gender variant students. If school administrators or designated school site contacts have questions regarding assisting students under Board Policy 5145.5 and this regulation AR 5145.5, they shall contact the Director of Elementary or Secondary Education, as appropriate.
LGBTQ (Transgender and Gender Variant) Support Contacts