Coaches Forms Info
- Booster-Check-Request.pdf (PDF)
- Booster-Deposit-Form.pdf (PDF)
- donation-letter.pdf (PDF)
- ROSTER.pdf (PDF)
- Preparticipation-physical-eval.pdf (PDF)
- map-of-fields.pdf (PDF)
- Student Accident Insurance.pdf (PDF)
- sports clearance form.pdf (PDF)
- Activity Request Form 11-19-19.pdf (PDF)
For any activity involving finances or publicity, forms must run through ASB's approval. Documents can be found on the 156 wall with Ms. Mulcahy or with Ms. Facha in the business office. All forms MUST be completely filled out.
Requisition Forms- if you are purchasing anything through your ASB account
On orders over $100.00, a coach must submit a requisition form for a PO# and fill out a check request right after for ASB's approval (turn in to the Business Office or Ms. Mulcahy in Rm. 156). Purchases may NOT be made over $100.00 without a PO# and without prior approval first. If you buy something without a PO, the school will not be responsible to buy it and the cost will come out of the coaches own pocket. Please make sure, before you buy anything to get a PO filled out FIRST.
Steps for Approval to purchase using ASB funds:
1. Get a quote from the vendor that you would like to make a purchase through
2. Take the quote and fill out the PO, turn the PO into Ms Facha or Ms Mulcahy or Mr McDermott
3. Once it is approved, we will go ahead and order the equipment
4. Once equipment comes in, keep all paperwork that comes with it(invoices, delivery paperwork, etc.) and turn in to Mr McDermott or Ms Facha
5. Once all of these prior steps are completed, a check will be made out for the purchase
This process usually takes 2-3 weeks so plan ahead.
To have events on and off campus, an activity request form MUST be approved by ASB prior to start. to use the school facilities, please contact Mr McDermott or Ms Kiester in order to make sure the space is available.
Activity Request Form
Each sport team has an account under ASB. It is recommended that your sport team has money to fund for tournaments and equipment. You MUST fill out a fundraiser request form before you proceed with any fundraisers. Turn in forms to the Activities Director, Ms. Mulcahy, in Rm. 156 or to Ms. Facha in the business office.
Fundraiser Request Form
For deposits and check requests, please fill out the required form(s) and leave everything in an envelope in the Boosters box in the office. For more information please contact Elaine Petersen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Boosters Check Request
Boosters Deposit Form