Welcome to Vallejo Mill
We envision a school community of respectful, responsible, and resilient life-long learners working towards their full potential.
Our mission is to engage students in high levels of learning and empower them to be active learners in a safe, inclusive environment. We will encourage community members to take risks, think critically, work collaboratively, and find joy in learning.
Vallejo Mill History
In 1856, José de Jesús Vallejo, brother of General M. G. Vallejo, built a flour mill here, on his Rancho Arroyo de la Alameda. Niles was once called Vallejo Mill. The stone aqueduct built to carry water for the mill ran parallel to Niles Canyon Road.
Location: Vallejo Mill Historical Park, NE corner Niles Canyon Rd and Mission Blvd (Hwy 238), Fremont