Transfer Info

Students that transfer to Washington High School will need to fill out the NCS Transfer Paperwork and submit it to Dr. Donahue and receive clearance from the NCS office before they are eligible to participate in their chosen sport(s).

Students will need to go to the front office and personally obtain the transfer paperwork from Dr. Donahue and turn it back in to her.

We encourage you to also read the transfer information provided from NCS: NCS Transfer Information.

Students will also still need to turn in the require Athletic Participation forms (located on the left-hand navigation bar) to the Athletic Director (Ms. Quezada) to be cleared to participate in their chosen sport(s).