Policies & Handbook
- Fremont Unified Parent/Guardian & Student Handbook Notice of Rights & Responsibilities
- Fremont Unified COVID-19 Overview
- WHS-handbook.pdf (PDF)
Are you a parent struggling to get information from your student about events and deadlines at school? Feeling a little in the dark about your teenager's education? Did you know that WHS has a couple websites that can help you?
Get off to a good start this school year and bookmark the WHS website and check it often. This is the most comprehensive source of information available from the school.
- The Daily Bulletin that students hear each day is posted on the website.
- The website also has a link to the Husky Handbook.
- Looking to learn more about Graduation Requirements and College Prep? Click the Teachers & Students tab. You will also find email addresses for all staff members.
Due to the high cost of producing and mailing newsletters and the timeliness of events and information, paper communication with parents is not always effective in getting the details to you. With the school website and Peachjar for e-flyer distribution, you will have at your fingertips the school information you need.