CONNECT with Mental Health Care Resources
Care Solace Services
(888) 515-0595 | caresolace.com/fusd
If you or a family member is experiencing anxiety, stress, depression, substance abuse, or other mental health conditions, use Fremont Unified School District’s specified connection service called Care Solace for expert help in navigating the mental health care system.
Personal support to assist in finding local, reliable, ethical and quality mental health related programs and counseling services.
- Connection professionals (Care Concierge team) available 24/7 by phone, email, text or video chat in any language
- Dedicated to support you through the whole process, calling providers on your behalf to determine a fit
- Help with private insurance, Medi-Cal, and no insurance
- Connection services come at no cost to you or your family
- Completely confidential support; our service will not share your information without your permission
- In-person, online, or teletherapy options
- Appointment coordination for students, staff, and their families
Please note: FUSD’s specified connection service Care Solace is NOT an emergency response service or mental health services provider. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 or the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: text/call 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.
Online: just answer a few easy questions to receive an extensive list of referrals to applicable care providers. The service takes into account all types of private insurance including Medi-Cal, Medicaid, and Medicare and those that have no insurance.
Connection professionals are standing by to take your call or email 24/7
Flyer (English/español/中文 pdf)
In an effort to enhance and expand its program of mental health services, the Fremont Unified School District partnered with Care Solace to support its students, families and staff. Care Solace works with school districts throughout California to increase access to resources and allow school staff more time to focus on students in need.
Learn more about this partnership on Community Conversations: