An alert bar will be present at the top of every webpage during an active situation affecting Fremont Unified students, staff and/or facilities.
The safety of our students and staff is our highest priority.
Please encourage your student to report to you or to school staff any frightening or disturbing situations they encounter.
The Fremont Police Department has asked that we report all incidents for police investigation. If incident is in progress, dial 911. The Fremont Police Department can be reached by phone at 510-790-6800.
Steps you can take to help:
- Speak with your student frequently about how to respond to and report situations that they find disturbing or frightening.
- Help students travel to and from school with others.
- Keep your student's emergency information updated.
- Report any rumors you or your student hears regarding possibly violent/dangerous events.
School Resource Officer Information
The School Resource Officer (SRO) Program is intended to enhance a safe and positive learning environment within the FUSD through a cooperative partnership between FUSD and the Fremont Police Department to utilize Fremont Police Officers, trained to work closely with school-aged students and school personnel.
Find more information:
- Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Fremont and Fremont Unified School District
- 2021-2023 Fremont Unified School District School Resource Officer Program Handbook
- Fremont Police Department School Resource Officer Unit and Contact Information webpage
Fremont Unified Staff Files
Incident in Progress: 911
Immediate Medical Help: 911
Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990