Work Permits

All working students under the age of 18 need a work permit. It is required by law and must be renewed every school year. 

Students must already have a job before obtaining a work permit.  Once students receive paperwork from their employer, it can be scanned directly to Mr. Lindsay through School Loop or dropped off at textbook distribution each Wednesday.  Students may use this link from California Department of Education to provide their employer with the necessary form if needed.  

During summer, work permits are managed through summer school.  All students who need work permits, not just those enrolled in summer school, will have their paperwork processed with summer school staff.  Contact Summer School staff at [email protected] if you have questions about getting your work permit during summer.