Volleyball Boys – Overview
Name: Lauren Arayata
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (510) 797-2072
The following rules shall apply to all Sporting Events at Centerville:
- No re-entry
- No loitering outside the gym – must leave campus
- No food or drink in gym
- Must be seated on the benches
- Students must show proper sportsmanship
- Centerville students must present a valid ID card at the door, and maintain it for display to any supervising teacher and/or administrator.
- Students from other schools (such as Washington High, other Junior Highs – except members of the opposing team, or others brought by the coach to assist with the team) must be accompanied by a parent unless they are over 18 years of age (legal adult—ID may be requested).
- All visitors are expected to behave appropriately and respond to inquires/directives of the supervising teachers and/or administrators.
- Students misbehaving are subject to school discipline, including suspension.
- Watching sporting events is a privilege, not a right.
Last Updated: September 12, 2023