High School Exit Exam INFO – Former Irvington Students

The law - Senate Bill (SB) 172 - requires that schools grant a diploma to any pupil who completed grade twelve in the 2003–04 school year or later, and met all applicable graduation requirements other than the passage of the high school exit examination. Effective on 1/1/16.

If you believe you are now eligible to receive a diploma, please complete this form (pdf) and submit it to your high school either in person or via U.S. mail (email will not be accepted) after Monday, January 4, 2016. Please note that, if approved, it may take up to several weeks to receive the diploma.

Read More - December 16, 2015 - Letter from Assessment and Accountability

CAHSEE-info-letter-2015.pdf (PDF)

CAHSEE_Diploma_Request_Form_IHS.pdf (PDF)