Moving? Or Planning to Move?

Per Board Policy any parent/guardian of a student enrolled in the District shall notify the District prior to or within five (5) days of any change in circumstance and/or a move which would affect their student’s residency (AR 5111.1).


Please complete and email the Change of Address Form with 2 proofs of new address residency to your current school staff. Please use "Change of Address - Student's Name" in the subject line of the email.


Examples of Proofs of Residency to Complete a Change of Residency

Evidence of Fremont residency may be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent/guardian. Select two (2) of any of the following current documents (within the last 45 days) Education Code 48204.1

  1. Current property tax statement, current mortgage statement or final close of escrow letter
  2. Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt;
  3. Current utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt;
  4. Pay stub;
  5. Voter registration;
  6. Car registration;
  7. Correspondence from a government agency;


        Contact your school with this form and information.