Career & Job Information

Some helpful links:

Bureau of Labor Statistics/Occupational Outlook Handbook  

California Colleges/Career Planning   

Who Do You Want 2 Be? 


Work Permit Application

Work Permit Application Form

Fill in your information & sign, and the school’s information.  Print.

Ask your employer to fill in his portion and sign.

Ask your parent/guardian to fill in their portion and sign.

Bring to the College & Career Center for processing.

Return to the College & Career Center in a few days to pick up your Work Permit.  Sign, make a copy for your records and return to your employer.

Please note, all application must have complete, "wet" signatures now that we are "in-person."  

All high school students under the age of 18 must have a valid work permit if they are currently working or plan to work while in high school.  The application for a work permit must be completed by the student, and employer and signed by the parent or guardian. 

Students must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA to obtain & keep a work permit, not be failing a class and have good attendance (District policy)