Volunteers on Campus
Volunteers at a school must sign in and out, must wear a visitor badge at all times, and must follow all site-specific protocols.
Volunteers without clearance to independently supervise students must remain under the supervision and direction of a designated certificated employee while working with students.
Volunteers who independently supervise students (such as when driving or coaching students) must submit an application through CiviCore, and may need to meet additional requirements, such as:
- Volunteers who are transporting students must submit proof of insurance.
- Volunteers who are independently supervising students must undergo fingerprinting and a background check.
- Volunteer coaches must undergo fingerprinting and a background check, and must submit proof of a negative TB test from within the last year.
Reference: California Education Code 49024
- Donate to MSJHS
- Mission Possible PFA [↗]
- MSJ Parents of Universal Performers MSJPUPS [↗]
- School Site Council
- Grad Nite [↗]
- Corporate Matching Information
- Easy Money for MSJHS [↗]
- Alumni and Reunion info
- Activities at MSJHS [↗]
- Clubs and Organizations
- Common Core/SBAC Practice
- California High School Proficiency Examination (CHSPE)
- Independent Study
- Lost and Found [↗]
- STEM Success Peer Tutoring
- Peer Resource
- Service Learning Requirement
- Student Support Resources
- Student Handbook
- The Smoke Signal [↗]
- MSJPUPS [↗]
- MSJHS Yearbook [↗]