Breakfast & Lunch Info
School Breakfast: served 8:00 a.m. until 8:25 a.m.
Water is available in water fountains and the water bottle filler on campus.
Oliveira's Cafeteria Supervisor is Mrs. Joan Carroll
(510)797-1135 ext. 54127 leave message
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m & 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Use MySchoolbucks.com to make meal payments.
- Please make checks payable to FUSD Child Nutrition/Oliveira, and include your child's first and last name and room number--cash should be in a sealed envelope and include your child's first and last name and room number.
- Children can bring meal money & drop off in the office in the meal payment container--lunch money is not accepted during meal service, so be sure to drop off ahead of time.
- Paying for a few meals in advance will help on busy mornings or if a child forgets to eat breakfast or bring lunch.
- Teachers take a count of those eating a school lunch daily--make sure your child participates in the count if they plan to eat a school lunch!
- Free/Reduced Meal Applications - You must submit a new meal application each school year before the deadline.