If you have an emergency or you are in crisis and need immediate help please contact the following:
- Suicide and Crisis Support 24/7
Call or text 988
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County 24/7
Phone: 1(800) 309-2131
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7
Phone: 1(800) 273-8255
- Coalition for Youth: California Youth Crisis Line 24/7
Phone: 1(800) 843-5200
- Youth and Family Services (YFS) : Provides individual and group counseling for students and families. Phone: (510) 574-2100
- CareSolace : Connects students and their families with mental health resources in the community. By contacting their referral service you can easily connect with mental health care in the community that meets a variety of specific needs including, insurance, location, time availability, price, and even specifications regarding the therapist that would be providing care. Phone: (888) 515-0595
- La Familia Counseling Services: Counseling Hispanic/Latina families & teens. Phone: (510) 881-5921
- Tri City Health Center - Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, and Vision care to children and adults. Available in many languages and free or low cost services Phone (510)770-8040
- Free online tutoring through the Alameda County Library’s LIVE Homework Help. Visit their website at: www.aclibrary.org
- Math homework help. Visit: www.hotmath.com
- Khan Academy Free Tutoring
Helpful Resource Links
- Student Tips- handouts available for both students and parents to help with academics as well as social and emotional issues.
- Daily Learning Planner-Ideas families can use to help students do well in school
- Free Student Transit Pass- Eligible students may apply to get a free AC Transit bus pass on a Clipper card by submitting a form online. Click on the link above to apply.
- California Kids Investment and Development Savings Program (CalKIDS)- A new program from the State of California that provides up to $1,500 in free money for college to eligible public school students. Apply by clicking on link above.
- Parent Portal (Infinite Campus)
Last Updated: September 11, 2023