Fremont Unified COVID-19 Protocols
The following COVID-19 protocols are in effect as of June 3, 2023:
- Please stay home when sick or following a positive COVID-19 test result.
- Parents/Guardians of a student who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has a positive result/diagnosis should report their student's absence to their student’s school office. View a timeline for students to return to school after COVID-19.
- Staff should report absences for symptoms and/or positive test results to their supervisor. See our Staff COVID-19 Protocols for more information.
- In alignment with California Department of Public Health guidance COVID-19 positive individuals must isolate for five days, then may return to school/work — regardless of testing — as long as they’re feeling well, have improving symptoms and are fever-free for 24 hours.
- Face coverings following a COVID-19 diagnosis will be:
- Close contact notifications and testing opportunities will only be provided to staff exposed to COVID-19 in the workplace as outlined in Cal/OSHA guidance.
- FUSD will maintain compliance with all applicable Cal/OSHA requirements for employers.
Last Updated: August 15, 2023