FUSD is currently using the i-Ready program to administer diagnostic assessments* on students’ learning in reading and mathematics for grades 1 through 8, and in reading for grades 1 through 12. To learn more about this program, please refer to the resources below:
- i-Ready: Family Videos in English and Español 中文
- i-Ready Family Slides: English | Español | 中文
- Family Guides: English | Español| 中文
- Family Webinar: English | Español| 中文
- Technical and Troubleshooting Guide for Families: English | Español
- Family Resources in Multiple Languages
*These provide insight and help assess learning. They are not used for grading purposes.
"For Families" Student Score Reports
Results for these diagnostics are used by teachers to inform their instruction. At the conclusion of each diagnostic assessment window, parents/guardians will have access to their student's diagnostic results through a "For Families" report located within the student's i-Ready dashboard. The FUSD "For Families" report access code for this academic year is L86Z6M.
Please click here to download a comprehensive instruction sheet on how to download and interpret your student's "For Families" i-Ready diagnostic report.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your student’s teacher or school administrator.