Flyer Distribution (Peachjar)
Fremont Unified partners with Peachjar to electronically post flyers for our community, and distribute flyers to parents/guardians by email. This supports our efforts to be more environmentally friendly.
Peachjar charges organizations fees to post/distribute flyers, then provides distribution services to FUSD at no charge.
Accessing Peachjar Flyers
Click on the Peachjar icon in each school's footer (bottom of webpage) to view current flyers for that school.
Upon enrollment, parents and guardians will receive a welcome email from Peachjar that will include a username and password. This is provided to give families the opportunity to manage their accounts and delivery preferences. E-mail addresses will not be shared or used for any other purpose. It is not necessary to create an account to view school flyers; anyone may view a school's flyers on their school’s website by clicking on the Peachjar icon.
Distribute Through PeachJar
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents/guardians and posted online.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the School or District office. Staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed, except for paper flyers from: the City of Fremont or the Recreation Department, the Fremont Education Foundation and the Alameda County Libraries. These groups must provide flyers bundled for distribution (please request the number of students per class from school sites).
Flyer Distribution Guidelines
- ALL flyers are subject to District and School approval. See Board Policy 1325 Advertising, Promotion, and Political Materials and Administrative Regulation 1100 Communications/Mass Media for more information.
- Only flyers from nonprofit organizations with proof of tax exempt status are allowed to be sent through the schools; organizations may not submit flyers under the "umbrella" of a nonprofit.
- Payment through Peachjar does not guarantee distribution of your information to FUSD schools and families. Organizations will be credited by Peachjar if flyers are not distributed.
- No approvals will be granted for activities (tutoring, music lessons, art instruction, etc.) that take place in a private residence. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Flyer approval does NOT constitute an endorsement from FUSD.
- Flyer distribution requests can be denied at any time. This is true even if your organization has been approved in the past.
- Click here to view Peachjar's Policies and Terms.
If an organization does not follow the guidelines, the organization will no longer be able to send flyers through the schools.