Welcome to Glankler | Rix-Glankler
Where every child is "lovable and capable"
We are looking forward to working collaboratively with parents to ensure that each child is able to be successful. We encourage our parents to become active participants in our learning community.
We offer monthly parent trainings on a variety of topics. We also have an active parent group, the Glankler School Parent Association (GSPA), that meets regularly to plan school events and fundraisers to support our students. It takes a village to educate a child, and your active involvement is key to ensuring an optimal learning experience for your child. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PARTICIPATION THIS YEAR!!
Glankler Early Learning Center fosters positive growth and learning experience that allows each child to experience success. Our services include:
- Early intervention for children birth to 3 years old who are blind or visually impaired, deaf or hearing impaired, orthopedically impaired or deaf/blind.
- Autism Resource Center for children birth to 3 years old who are referred by the Regional Center.
- Infant Preschool Assessment Team assesses children referred by physicians, parents, social workers and others to determine eligibility for special education services.
- Collaborative programs with California Children’s Services (CCS), Federal & State Preschool, Preschool Enrichment Program (PEP) and Alameda County Headstart.
- Special Day Classes:
- Inclusion classes with Headstart
- Classes for preschoolers with autism
- Classes for preschoolers with mild, moderate or severe disabilities.
- Speech & Language Services
- Behavior Support
- Occupational Therapy
- Itinerant Vision and Hearing services