Helpful Info for New Students & Parents
We understand that being a new student and a new parent in the community can be very overwhelming so we have included this section to help answer many of your questions. Feel free to contact the school office if you need more information.
Click on the following links to go directly to the particular section on this page. Some links opens a new browser window and opens a PDF file. Other links open a new browser window to the FUSD website.
- Bell Schedule & Early Release Days: check the Bell Schedule and Calendar to learn more about our daily schedule and early release days.
- First Bell: there is an additional 8:05 AM bell to remind students that they have five minutes to line up and be ready by 8:10 AM.
- About drop-off/pick-up of your child before/afterschool and valet: please read the Ongoing Reminders link on our home page under Headlines & Features about the process to pick up and drop off your student.
- Newsletters: click the Newsletters tab on home page to see an archive of newsletters. This is how you can get acquainted with the school
- District Calendar: click link at the top right to view
- FUSD District Test Reports (SPPA, SARC, Fact Sheet opens FUSD site)
- FUSD Parent Resource Information (opens FUSD site)
- Child Care Services (510) 683-9165
General School Policies for Warm Springs School can be found in your parent handbook and Warm Springs's Student Planners
Other Resources for Newcomers to Fremont