Certificated Application Process
Thank you for your recent interest in employment with the Fremont Unified School District.
To apply for a certificate staff position, please complete your registration at www.EDJOIN.ORG
Afterwards you can log in to EDJOIN.ORG, select a position of interest, and simply press 'click to apply' at the bottom of the job posting.
In order for you to be considered for a position, the following items must be in your application file:
- Edjoin.org electronic application
- Copy of current California or out-of-state credential
- Copy of CBEST results
- Copy of PRAXIS, SSAT, MSAT, CSET, or NTE results
- Copy of university transcripts
- Three current letters of recommentation (within two years) from eduators, at least one letter from an administrator or program supervisor
*These items should be attached to your EDJOIN electronic application*
As positions become available, the following employment procedures will be followed:
- Principals review applications on file for those who possess the appropriate credential for the specific assignment
- Applicants will be contacted to schedule and interview
- Principals will recommend candidates to Human Resources
- Human Resources staff will offer contracts after final review of applicant's qualifications
- Applicants will report to HR to complete employment documents, sign contract, and receive authorization document to report to work.
Since referral and hiring are done by Human Resources, applicants should not contact principals directly to request employment.
Cover letters can be addressed to:
Fremont Unified School District
Director, Certificated Personnel
4210 Technology Drive
Fremont, CA 94538
Thank you for your interest in employment with Fremont Unified School District
The Fremont Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Nondiscrimination in Employment
The Governing Board prohibits unlawful discrimination against and/or harassment of district employees and job applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender or sexual orientation at any district site and/or activity. The Board also prohibits retaliation against any district employee or job applicant who complains, testifies or in any way participates in the district’s complaint procedures instituted pursuant to this policy.