Certificated Staff & Management Employment Overview
Fremont Unified School District accepts on-line applications through EdJoin.org for positions that are currently posted. Find Yourself @ FUSD (pdf)
Summer School & Extended School Year (Internal FUSD Applicants sign in required)
- Please read Job Seeker Guide - Step by Step for instructions to complete a registration on EDJOIN.ORG
- This guide describes the process Application and Hiring Guide for Applicants
- EDJOIN is a premier Educators Job Opportunity Information Network EdJoin User Guide
This category includes all teachers, nurses, speech-language specialists, special education, program specialists, psychologists and counselor positions. All positions require a valid California credential authorizing the specific type of service, CLAD/BCLAD (English Learner Authorization Certificate) is required for all teaching positions
Certificated Employment Openings
To view a list of our current Certificated job openings please visit our EdJoin Portal Page
Certificated Management Openings
To view a list of our current Certificated Management job openings please visit our EdJoin Portal Page
- As a condition of initial employment, all new hires must have a clear tuberculin exam within the past 60 days prior to beginning work with Fremont Unified School District.
- Upon hire, original transcripts are required.
- Interview panel/Hiring Manager may recommend you for hire to Human Resources. Human Resources offers candidates the position.
For Internal Applicants:
- Please use your log in to FUSD website. Visit Human Resources web page.
- Summer School & Extended School Year have a link in left side menu section.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact certificated personnel at (510) 659-2556 for assistance.
The Fremont Unified School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Nondiscrimination in Employment
The Governing Board prohibits unlawful discrimination against and/or harassment of district employees and job applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender or sexual orientation at any district site and/or activity. The Board also prohibits retaliation against any district employee or job applicant who complains, testifies or in any way participates in the district’s complaint procedures instituted pursuant to this policy.