Substitute Teaching – Information
All Certificated Substitute positions are filled from the applicant pool posted on Edjoin.org.
The Substitute Teacher Pool is OPEN.
Substitute Teacher Job Posting and application on Edjoin.org.
Emergency Substitute Teacher Job Posting and application link (Link will be posted when it is available on Edjoin.org)
Applications must include the following documents:
* Official Transcripts from BA/BS and beyond
* Valid California Credential or Emergency Sub Permit (if you have one)
* 2 Current Reference Letters
* 2 Professional Contacts for Reference Checking (please list on application)
* Current/Updated Letter of Introduction and Resume
* If ALL of the above documents are not provided, you will not be considered for employment
|Salary Schedule - Effective 7/1/23||Hourly||Daily|
|Day to Day Substitute Teacher Rate||$40.72||$244.33|
|Long Term Substitute Teacher Rate
*Effective on the 11th day of the consecutive assignment and
|Open/Close Substitute Teacher Rate
* Open - First 10 Days of School/ Close- Last 10 Days of School
|Emergency Substitute Team Rate||$47.36||$284.16|
*Due to rounding in the automated payroll system, rates shown on this schedule are not the exact figures contained in the automated payroll systems due to rounding. Rates shown are for general information, not for precise pay purposes.