Fee Waivers are available for:
~ ACT (College Entrance Test.) Taken in the spring term of Junior year. May be retaken in the fall of Senior year.
~AP (Advanced Placement Tests.) Taken in spring term. There is no designated grade level for AP tests.
~SAT (College Entrance Test.) Taken in the spring term of Junior year. May be retaken in the fall of Senior year.
~SAT Subject Area Tests. Taken in the spring term of Junior year. May be retaken in the fall of Senior year.
To be eligible for a Fee Waiver one of the following criteria must be met:
- Family receives public assistance.
- Student is a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Student resides in federally subsidized housing, a foster home, or is homeless.
- Student participates in free or reduced-price lunch program at school.
- Student participates in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families, like the Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound
- Family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service (provided below).
|Number of Members in Household||Total Annual Income|
Whether or not the student takes the free/reduced lunch, it is always a good idea to apply for it. Students need to apply every school year, even if the family income has not changed. For the most current application go to the Child Nutrition Services website at www.schoolnutritionandfitness.com/index.php?sid=2207091711494122
When this is done we have an immediate way to determine if a fee waiver is available for the student.
No waiver is needed for the PSAT. (Practice SAT Test.) The PSAT is tentatively scheduled for January, 2021. Please check for notification through loopmail if COVID conditions allow us to administer the exam.