2023 Educational Priorities/School Funding Feasibility Survey
The Fremont Unified School District commissioned Godbe Research to conduct a survey of local voters with the following research objectives:
- Gauge the public’s perceptions of whether the District is providing a quality education to students, effectively managing taxpayer funds, and needs additional educational/school funding;
- Assess potential voter support for operating funding and bond measures to benefit local schools with funding that cannot be taken by the State;
- Identify respondent priorities;
- Test the influence of informational statements on potential voter support; and
- Determine demographic and/or voter behavioral characteristics to validate the representativeness of the sample.
Last Updated: October 25, 2023