The Pillar Project
The pillar project is a school wide project which began in 2011. The project consists of beautifying our school by painting pillars and increasing communication by making each pillar a center for information. The goal is for every club or academy to have their own pillar.
Steps to having your own pillar:
- Your club must be at least 2 years old.
- Create a design for your pillar. Your design must contain:
- Your club’s name
- Your club’s mission statement
- A place for posting flyers
- A place for posting your clubs upcoming events,(or a calendar)
- Get a pillar request form from Ms. Mulcahy (Activities Director) and fill out.
- Attach pillar design to pillar request form, and submit to Ms. Mulcahy.
- Once your pillar request has been approved, your club is free to paint your pillar.*
*No club can start painting a pillar until it has been approved.
Any flyers your club wants to post on your pillar must be approved by ASB OR Ms. Mulcahy first.