Facilities Advisory Committee
About the FAC
The Facilities Advisory Committee (FAC) serves as a working committee of the FUSD Board of Education. The committee anticipates District facilities needs by studying current and future needs related to student enrollment, develops processes and procedures for obtaining input from community and employee organizations, submits recommendations to the Board, and conducts reviews of various reports, trends, and proposals. See the FAC Bylaws for more information.
Please send feedback for the FAC to email@example.com.
All meetings will be in person, and are 7:30-9:00pm unless otherwise noted.
2023-2024 Meeting Schedule with Location
- September 5, 2023, Centerville Middle School - Library
- October 3, 2023 - tentative, location TBD
- November 7, 2023 - tentative, location TBD
- December 5, 2023 - tentative, location TBD
- January 9, 2024 - tentative, location TBD
- February 6, 2024 - tentative, location TBD
- March 5, 2024 - tentative, location TBD
- April 9, 2024 - tentative, location TBD
- May 7, 2024 - tentative, location TBD
- May 28, 2024 - tentative, location TBD
2023-2024 Agendas, Minutes & Additional Files
Agendas will be added to the folder below at least 72 hours in advance of each meeting.
Participating in Committee Meetings
No live stream/virtual options or recordings will be provided for on-site meetings.
All participants should act civil and appropriate for a public meeting. The Committee respects the right of the public to comment on Committee matters. Employees who are defamed by public comment may be entitled to pursue legal action against those who engage in such comments.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and upon request, individuals who require appropriate alternative modification of the agenda or accommodations in order to observe or participate in Committee meetings are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org - add "Accommodation" to subject line - immediately after the meeting has been posted. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests.
Send any other feedback for the Committee to Committee Liaison Laura Forrest at email@example.com.
|Membership Composition per Bylaws||Member, Committee Officer, Term|
|Parent/Guardian, American attendance area||Cecilie Lee, 10/26/22 - 10/25/24|
|Parent/Guardian, Irvington attendance area||Jennifer Aochi, 10/13/21 - 10/12/23|
|Parent/Guardian, Kennedy attendance area||Benjamin (Benjie) Craig, 10/26/22 - 10/25/24|
|Parent/Guardian, Mission attendance area||Amartya Sengupta, 3/8/23 - 3/7/25|
|Parent/Guardian, Washington attendance area||Bryan Gebhardt - Chair, 10/13/21 - 10/12/23|
|Parent/Guardian, not represented in attendance area||Vacant - Application Form|
|One of five Community||Robert Hou, 10/26/22 - 10/25/24 (Mission)|
|Two of five Community||Divya Rani Bellamkondae, 10/26/22 - 10/25/24 (American)|
|Three of five Community||Jennifer Parker, 10/13/21 - 10/12/23 (Kennedy)|
|Four of five Community||Bobbi Parry, 4/13/22 - 4/12/24 (Kennedy)|
|Five of five Community||Arun Ramani, 2/8/23 - 2/7/25 (American)|
|Student, SURFBoardE Representative||Malia Santos, 2022 - 2023|
|CSEA Representative||Mary Vigil, 1/2019 - 9/2023|
|FSMA Representative||Tom Ekman, 9/2021 - 9/2024|
|FUDTA Representative||Allyson McAuley, 9/2022 - 9/2023|
|SEIU Representative||Michael Estacio, 9/2022 - 9/2023|
|Committee Co-Liaison (non-voting)||Director Facilities & Construction (non-expiring)|
|Committee Co-Liaison (non-voting)||Public Information Officer Laura Forrest (non-expiring)|
No FUSD attendance area may have more than three (3) members on the committee.
Previous FAC Meetings
2022-2023 FAC Meetings
Click here to view all 2022-2023 FAC meeting agendas, minutes and other documents for the following meetings:
- September 7, 2022 - virtual
- October 5, 2022 - virtual
- November 2, 2022 - virtual
- December 7, 2022 (moved from November 30, 2022), 7:00-9:00pm - in person at Horner Middle School
- Canceled: January 18, 2023
- February 1, 2023 - virtual
- March 1, 2023, 7:00pm tour, 7:30-9:00pm meeting - in person at Centerville Junior High Room D102, 37720 Fremont Blvd., Fremont
- April 5, 2023, 7:00pm tour, 7:30-9:00pm meeting - in person at Hopkins Junior High D101, 600 Driscoll Rd, Fremont
- May 3, 2023
- May 31, 2023
Click here to view a playlist of video recordings. No live stream/virtual options or recordings will be provided for on-site meetings.