Course Information and Registration
Below are tools to help guide you with your course selection throughout high school. Counselors are available to answer questions regarding course selection and we focus on academic planning with students in the sophomore year. If students have any questions regarding courses, please contact your counselor.
- HS and JHS/Middle Course Catalog
- ROP Course Flyer 2020-21
- AHS ROP Course Flyer 2020-21
- AHS A-G Course List
- Sample Schedules for Incoming Freshman
- GPA Calculator
Registration Information and Presentation
- Course registration will start in the spring. More information coming soon.
Students Please Note the Following When Filling Out Your Registration Forms:
- Write your last name, first name, and student ID number on the top of the registration form.
- Write your last name, first name, student ID number, and rising grade level on all of your proofs of residency.
- If you are taking an AP class, the AP Contract must be completed fully and returned with registration form.
- Each student must sign up for 60 units of coursework and list all elective choices.
- Be certain you qualify for all the courses you select. Please see the course catalog linked above.
- Make certain your parent/guardian reviews and signs the form.
- All courses are year-long unless otherwise noted. Course changes will NOT be made at the semester. Students may only sign up for 6 courses, unless taking marching band/jazz band.
- Attach the following to the back of this registration form in the order listed: transcript, ROP permission form, and original Proofs of Residency. Students will not receive a schedule if they have not turned in both proofs of residency.