- The FUSD Summer School program is for remediation only. Students can only make-up courses that they have taken during the school year and earned a D or F. These classes can be made-up for graduation and/or college admission.
- Only ten credits ( 2 semester courses) can be made up in summer school.
- There are no advanced classes in summer school, i.e., English 9H, AP Physics, Pre-Calculus, etc.
- School Counselors will provide each student that needs summer school with an application to complete and return ASAP.
- Summer school registration is always in the spring and typically begins in April.
Robertson Alternative High School:
- Robertson High School is located in the Irvington area and our district offers transportation to and from AHS.
- The school day at Robertson is shorter and students are placed in smaller classes with a more individualized learning setting.
- Robertson's program is designed for students to make-up missing credits. They use a trimester schedule which affords students the opportunity to earn more credit during the school year.
- The school day ends earlier and they can also attend Fremont Adult School classes in the afternoon, based on availability, to earn additional credits.
- Students can take ROP classes.
- Graduates from Robertson need to earn 200 units rather than the 230 units required at American.
If you are interested in attending Robertson, please speak to your counselor.
Last Updated: July 31, 2023