Transcripts & Work Permits
Transcripts will be issued at the school sites
Work Permits will be issued at the school sites
- Complete the Request for Work Permit form
- Submit your request form along with a photo ID (School ID, California ID, California Driver’s License, Passport) in-person to Cathy Ytuarte (please see above for location).
Please Note: Non-FUSD students and/or students new to the district must bring proof of date of birth and a current transcript/report card.
- Complete the Request for Transcript form
- Submit your request form along with a photo ID (School ID, California ID, California Driver’s License, Passport) in-person to Cathy Ytuarte (please see above for location) AND
- Take your cashier’s check or money order for $5.00 (no cash or personal checks will be accepted) made payable to the Fremont Unified School District for each transcript requested when picking up (see dates and locations above) OR
- For mail requests, please submit form along with a photo ID, the required fee and a stamped envelope pre-addressed to a designated college or organization to:
Fremont Unified School District
4210 Technology Drive
Fremont, CA 94538
Please Note: Transcripts can be generated for records from 1984 to current year. Transcripts needed for years prior to 1984 must be obtained from the individual high school sites when school offices reopen in August.
TRANSCRIPTS During Regular School Year
Transcripts are available for a fee at each of the individual high schools. Please contact your school of attendance or last school of attendance for additional information.
Download the Transcript Request Form (pdf)